Attend this highly acclaimed academic conference on social sciences
The 5th edition of the International Conference on New Findings On Humanities and Social Sciences will take place on the 20th-22nd of November in Paris , France. This is the second time HSCONF is returning to Paris . Other editions took place in Hungary and Switzerland. Having received overwhelming support and acknowledgement from the participants of the first three events, this social sciences and humanities conference is set to have another outstanding year.
The agenda features presentations by leading members of the academia, researchers, and scientists, addressing such critical issues in such fields as society and sociology, politics, law, humanities and culture studies, education, and psychology. Discover the latest trends and challenges in the industry at this premier event and enjoy everything the beautiful city of Paris has to offer.
Why you should join this conference on social sciences and humanities
Gathering academics from around the world for the premier international conference on social sciences
GET YOUR PAPER PUBLISHED
The 4th International Conference on New Findings On Humanities and Social Sciences offers a unique opportunity to get your work published and viewed by hundreds of thousands of peers, students, and other members of the academia around the world.
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract Proceedings ISBN 978-609-485-064-6. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.