Attend this highly acclaimed academic conference on social sciences
The 6th International Conference on New Findings on Humanities and Social Sciences (HSCONF) will take place on the 20th-22nd of August in Dublin, Ireland. Other editions took place in France, Hungary, Switzerland and etc. Having received overwhelming support and acknowledgment from the participants of the first three events, this social sciences and humanities conference is set to have another outstanding year.
The agenda features presentations by leading members of the academia, researchers, and scientists, addressing such critical issues in such fields as society and sociology, politics, law, humanities and culture studies, education, and psychology. Discover the latest trends and challenges in the industry at this premier conference on social sciences and humanities and enjoy everything the beautiful city of Dublin has to offer.
City Tour Free of charge
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Dublin famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, art scenes, and excellent cuisines. the organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
Why you should join this conference on social sciences and humanities
Gathering academics from around the world for the premier international conference on social sciences
GET YOUR PAPER PUBLISHED
The 6th International Conference on New Findings On Humanities and Social Sciences offer a unique opportunity to get your work published and viewed by hundreds of thousands of peers, students, and other members of academia around the world.
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunities in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunities in various indexed international journals.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference Proceeding with ISBN Number. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double-blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.