The 4th edition of the International Conference on New Findings On Humanities and Social Sciences will take place on the 5th-7th of June in Brussels, Belgium. This is the second time HSCONF is returning to Brussels. Other editions took place in Hungary and Switzerland. Having received overwhelming support and acknowledgement from the participants of the first three events, this social sciences and humanities conference is set to have another outstanding year.
The agenda features presentations by leading members of the academia, researchers, and scientists, addressing such critical issues in such fields as society and sociology, politics, law, humanities and culture studies, education, and psychology. Discover the latest trends and challenges in the industry at this premier event and enjoy everything the beautiful city of Brussels has to offer.
GET YOUR PAPER PUBLISHED
The 4th International Conference on New Findings On Humanities and Social Sciences offers a unique opportunity to get your work published and viewed by hundreds of thousands of peers, students, and other members of the academia around the world.
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book ISBN 978-609-8239-56-0. All full papers submitted for conference proceedings will be evaluated using a double blind review process and published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
City Tour free of charge
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Brussels famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, Art scenes and excellent cuisines. organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.