The 6th International Conference on New Findings On Humanities and Social Sciences offer a unique opportunity to get your work published and viewed by hundreds of thousands of peers, students, and other members of academia around the world.
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunities in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunities in a various indexed international journals.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference Proceeding with ISBN Number. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double-blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.